NOKUT’s work with quality assurance and recognition of education is based on international standards. The same applies to our work within recognition of foreign education. In addition, we participate in international cooperation projects in both these areas.
Cooperation – Norwegian Higher Education
The international cooperation in this area is concentrated on key Nordic and European networks and organisations. There are also some multilateral and bilateral collaboration with other national quality assurance bodies.
We are member of the following Nordic and European networks and organisations:
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR)
- Nordic Quality Assurance Network in Higher Education (NOQA)
- The International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies Higher Education (INQAAHE)
- The European Association for Institutional Research (EAIR)
Cooperation – Recognition of Foreign Higher Education
Also within recognition of foreign higher education NOKUT take part in extensive international cooperation, with emphasis on the Nordic and European networks and organisations. Here we participate with lectures and presentations. We are also active in relevant discussions and projects.
We are member of the following Nordic and European Networks:
- European Network of Information Centres – National Academic Recognition Information Centres (ENIC-NARIC)
- Nordic National Recognition Information Centres (NORRIC)
- LIREQA: Linking Academic Recognition and Quality Assurance – An Erasmus+ Project
- ORION – An Erasmus+ Project
- REACT – Refugees and Recognition – An Erasmus+ Project
- Refugees and Recognition – An Erasmus+ Project
- SCAN-d2 – An Erasmus+ Project