NOKUT's portal for experts
This portal is a service for individuals who are functioning as experts for NOKUT, and for individuals who would like to be.
In this portal, you will register your competence/qualifications and your availability for performing tasks for NOKUT.
The information in the portal includes the experts’ personal data, competence/qualifications, availability and previous contact with NOKUT. This information will be utilized to find relevant experts for various tasks. We appoint experts based on competence/qualifications and availability during the relevant time period.
Please note! As an expert, it is your own responsibility to register in the portal, as well as maintaining the information registered about you.
NOKUT makes use of 200–300 experts annually for specific evaluations of the following:
- Universities and university colleges, and their education programmes
- Colleges of tertiary vocational education and their education programmes
- Foreign vocational education and training
- Persons without verifiable documentation (the UVD Procedure)
- Quick-guide to creating a new user in NOKUT’s portal for experts, without an electronic ID (pdf)
- Frequently asked questions