8.00–15.30 (15. September–14. May)
8.00–15.00 (15. May–14. September)
NOTE! Visiting hours Department of Foreign Education cancelled until further notice
Until further notice, NOKUT will not arrange visiting hours on Thursdays. This is due to the uncertain situation in regards to the corona virus (Covid-19).
Telephone | Email
Questions regarding recognition of foreign education
Telephone: + 47 21 02 18 60 (Tuesdays and Thursdays 12–14).
Email: email@example.com (It may take up to ten working days before an inquiry sent by email is answered.) Note! For applications, please check Application services – foreign education.
If you have questions regarding professional qualifications or regulated professions in Norway, please see our website Regulated professions for more information.
Visit NOKUT’s digital chat room
Do you have general questions about recognition of foreign education?
Meet our councellors for a live chat:
- January 12th 11.00–12.00 (we speak English and Norwegian)
- January 26th 11.00–12.00 (we speak English and Norwegian)
- February 9th 11.00–12.00 (we speak English and Norwegian)
- March 9th 11.00–12.00 (we speak English and Norwegian)
- March 23rd 11.00–12.00 (we speak English and Norwegian)
NB: We cannot answer questions about ongoing applications or personal questions.
Telephone: +47 21 02 18 00
+47 21 02 18 01
PO Box 578
All visitors will be asked to show identification at attendance.