Spring/summer edition of The SFU magazine out now
Read the latest news from Norway’s leading educational communities.
– This edition is dedicated to the new members of the SFU family, says Terje Mørland, Director General at NOKUT.
On November 1 2016, four out of nine finalists were awarded status as Centres of Excellence in higher Education.
– These communities are among the best in the world in terms of education. They come from very different fields, but they all address important challenges faced by society through education, explains Mørland.
The new centres can receive a total sum of up to NOK 240 million over a ten-year period.
Read more about the following newcomers, and more, in the latest edition of the SFU Magazine:
- CCSE – Centre for Computing in Science Education
- ExcITEd – Centre for Excellent IT Education
- CEFIMA – Centre of Excellence in Film and Interactive Media
- Engage – Centre for Engaged Education through Entrepreneurship